Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Radio

 Radio, I am unable to pin down the exact date radio entered my world: however, I believe I was five when the voice-in-a-box captured my attention. Radio expanded our world.  

 

Jingles from those early days, Bubble, Bubble, Fizz, Fizz…” and others still occasionally play on my mind’s soundtrack

The shows that I am able to recall are Hopalong Cassidy and The Lone Ranger. .I had toy guns, cowboy hats, and holsters.

I hear the words of the characters that comic books had introduced me to, it was a long-lasting relationship. One that began and continues through images and words, today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Release Date

 My intent is to complete and publish 38 Lunness by mid-October this year. I will provide updates and other related information here, so sta...